Adult Beginner CXC Touring Cross-Country Ski Set with Universal Step-In Bindings
This touring ski equipment is designed for petite adults or teens who are NEW to skiing. No ski boots are required with these skis - the step-in bindings accept any winter boots. The set comes with adjustable-length ski poles, making it easy to gear up and hit the snow.
Ski Length: 63 inches (160 cm)
Pole Length: adjusts from 35 to 59 inches (90-150 cm)
Ski Design: Classic
Ski Terrain: XC Groomed and ungroomed
Ski Camber: XC Single Camber
Recommended Skier Weight: under 150 lbs
Metal Edge: No Metal
Kick-Zone Traction: Patterned Base
Bindings Mounted: Yes
- [Wood-Core, Fish Scale-Patterned Waxless Skis] – Each ski has a premium wooden core and fish scale-patterned finish to avoid the question of waxing.
- [Step-In Bindings, No Ski Boots Required] – With two ratchet buckles and straps that adjust to any size of snow boot or shoe, CXC touring skis make it easy to gear up and hit the snow without any special equipment. It doesn't get more beginner-friendly than this!
- [For Teens and Adults New to Skiing] – Lightweight, adjustable aluminum poles grow with you from 35-59 inches long. Skis are 63 inches long, accommodating petite adults or teens.
- [Ski Any Way You Want] – Out-of-track, rolling hills, and trail breaking – all you need are the skis and weather-appropriate footwear.
- [Storage Travel Made Easy] - Every piece of the ski set clips together into one easy-to-carry underarm load with the included ski clips.
Return Policy: return requests accepted within 30 days of the delivery of the original shipment.